Bio-One Inc. U.S. Police and Fire Championships Sweepstakes
Bio-One Inc. USPFC Sweepstakes
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the Unites States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Ringside Development Company d.b.a. Bio-One Inc. (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, as the same may be amended from time to time in the form of updated and published Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about March 21, 2022 and ending May 5, 2022. All online entries must be received by May 5, 2022 11:59PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting the online form provided on the Sweepstakes website. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified herein and on associated entry forms, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once, and you must complete all information requested. You may not enter more than once by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices or in any other attempt to circumvent these rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Image and Likeness Consent: Without expectation of compensation or other remuneration, now or in the future, entrant gives consent to the Sponsor, USPFC, its affiliates, franchisees, and agents, to use the entrant’s image and likeness together with any interview statements provided by Bio-One in its publications, advertising, or other media activities (including the Internet). This consent includes, but is not limited to:
(a) Permission to interview, film, photograph, tape, or otherwise make a video reproduction of the entrant, of the premises where the entrant authorized Bio-One to perform services, and/or of a recording of the entrant’s voice or likeness;
(b) Permission to use the entrant’s name; and
(c) Permission to use quotes from the interview(s) (or excerpts of such quotes), the film, photograph(s), tape(s) or reproduction(s) of the entrant, and/or recording of the entrant’s voice, in part or in whole, in its publications, in newspapers, magazines and other print media, on television, radio and electronic media (including the Internet), in theatrical media and/or in mailings for educational and awareness.
This consent is given in perpetuity and does not require prior approval by the entrant.
- Prizes: Ten winners will be randomly selected and will receive two complimentary nights at the 2022 USPFC host hotel (value of $300), reimbursement for 2022 registration (value up to $50), and an airline travel voucher (value up to $200). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award and will not exceed a total value of $550. The specifics of all prizes shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable and only available for the 2022 USPFC games. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in the discretion of the Sponsor.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, and without any further notice, review or consent, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt, impair, or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters or similar marketing and other communications periodically from the Sponsor and the USPFC. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter. Submission of an entry, and acceptance of these rules shall comprise your prior, written, consent to such communications, unless you exercise such unsubscribe/opt-out option.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF COLORADO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Bio-One Inc., 8200 Southpark Cir Unit 300, Littleton, CO 80120, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than May 15, 2022.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Ringside Development Company d.b.a. Bio-One Inc. 8200 Southpark Cir Unit 300, Littleton, CO 80120, United States of America.