Whether buying a franchise, franchising your business, growing your franchise or looking for general information on franchising, tapping into the franchise world’s thriving community is vital to your journey. So, with the help of SeoSamba we’ve curated a list of the most influential people in franchising No, these are not rankings, simply our collection of 100 influencers you should know, and frankly, who you should be connected to (good thing we’ve provided their LinkedIn links).
“In this competitive landscape, you’ve got to give more than you take. Adding value to each person you come into contact with is the only way to consistently win” said Zamucen. “People won’t always remember your name, or what you’ve done, but they will always remember how you made them feel.”
A four-times published author and business strategist, Zamucen previously received Top 40 CEO's Under 40 from Business Diversity Magazine in 2013.
About Bio-One Inc.
Founded in 2007, Bio-One is committed to providing excellent service in recovery and suicide cleanup, homicide cleanup, hoarding situations, junk removal, deceased animal recovery, feces removal, pest and rodent droppings and much more. Each office is independently owned and operated by a member of the local community.
- Bio-One Inc. is the first crime and trauma scene cleaning franchise.
- The number of Bio-One franchises have increased 145% in the last 3 years with over 100 locations in 41 states.
- In 2021, Bio-One was ranked number one in Crime Scene Cleaning and Trauma Scene Cleaning in Entrepreneur Magazine's 42nd Franchise 500, and at number 241 for its outstanding performance in areas including unit growth, financial strength and stability, and brand power. This is the fourth year in a row that Bio-One has been included in the ranking.
- FranchiseRankings.com listed Bio-One Inc. as a Best Franchise Opportunity in February 2021.
- Bio-One has been called to remediate a number of mass shooting tragedies including Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay, Pulse Nightclub, the San Bernardino schools and Sandy Hook.
About Best Option Restoration (B.O.R.)
Founded in 2015, B.O.R. is committed to helping those in need after a disaster. Our experienced team has the knowledge and equipment necessary to make sure that we leave every home as it was before the incident or often referred as "pre-loss" condition. Our crews receive extensive training from the best in the industry and follow all IICRC s500 standards. We require all of our technicians to be trained, certified and insured so our valuable customers can breathe easy once we arrive on site.
- B.O.R. uses thermal drying strategies that remediate scenes in literally half the time. What normally takes an average restoration company 7-10 days to complete, BOR is done in 3-4 days, tops.
- There are 17 franchises located in NV, SC, NC, CO, FL, OH, KY.